Κυριακή 13 Φεβρουαρίου 2011

SMILE!! It could be worse...You could be me!! Have a blessed day...



My best friend and i walked passed a homeless man, he was really friendly and told us to have a great day. I went into my purse and got out all the change i had. It wasn’t much in my standards but to him it meant so much. Because i didn’t have a lot i asked my best friend to give him some change. She had a $5 note and didn’t want to part with it. I told her its nothing to you, you’d just buy something useless with it, like a bottle of coke, when this man could use it to buy food for a few days. She refused, said he was just a gross homeless guy and kept walking.

That day i lost my best friend. I was shocked at how cold she was. It just proved to me that you don’t need money to make you a good human being. That man didn’t have anything but he had the biggest smile I’ve seen.

ΠΗΓΗ >>brandonafanador

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More